Red Deer Lions Speed Skating Club
COVID Quick Links
For up-to-date information, please refer to the following websites (all will open in a new window):
RDCLSSC Return to Sport
Return to Sport Plan
The RDCLSSC Executive worked over the summer to create a Return to Sport Plan that permitted a fun and safe return to sport during the pandemic. Our Return to Sport Plan must align with Alberta Health Services, City of Red Deer, and Alberta Speed Skating guidance and regulations.
All Club Members are required to be familiar with the Club's Return to Sport Plan and Protocols for Practice during the pandemic. We will update our Return to Sport Plan as needed based on changes to the provincial and municipal documents.
Please ensure that you and your skater(s) are familiar with these documents and the rules for the arena, pre-practice screening and sign-in, and on-ice behaviour. If you have any questions about our Return to Sport Plan, please contact Elaine (our COVID Lead) or the general Club email.
- Red Deer Return to Sport Documents (Folder)
- RDCLSSC Return to Sport v. 1 (Sept 2020)
- RDCLSSC Practice Protocols v. 1 (Sept 2020)
- City of Red Deer Arena Guidelines v. 2 (Sept 29, 2020)
- AHS Daily Screening Checklist (Oct 2020)
- Alberta Government COVID-19 Information
- Alberta Speed Skating Return to Sport